1. SHOW THEM THE MONEY! Talk about what you’re making in sales. 2. Discuss what paparazzi has done for your life. Share what is positively different! 3. Once a week opportunity lives on your personal profile once a week! The more they hear it, the more seeds you end up planting!
2 years ago I was a branch manager at Wells Fargo. I worked there for 5 years and I loved my job there. I managed a location that had the worst customer service in our area. I was placed there and was able to help turn everyone’s moods and hearts around to the point that we became the number one location in customer service for our area! I absolutely LOVEDDDDDD training and loving on my team to help them truly enjoy their job. The downside to this is, I was broke. I was a MANAGER of a bank and I myself had no money and poor credit. I felt like I was lying to my team and customers. I was managing a team of people who looked up to me and I felt like I was letting them down because how could I be a Bank Branch Manager and not have any money myself? My husband had just gotten out of the navy and our daughter was 4 at the time. So forget having money for daycare😂 since we were already broke my husband and I decided he could stay home with our daughter So one day after I got off work and was completely exhausted from “pretending” to have my life together at work that day, I found Paparazzi Accessories. A $5 jewelry company where I watched a girl make $300 in one hour on Facebook live. I joined without question. I pictured myself solving my money situation. And also not having to feel like I was lying all the time. This business allowed me to become even more honest and open with myself as a person. I get to still help and train people but without the feeling of lying! I have gained financial freedom for my family where now I can consider my daughter going to a private school instead of public and I have no worries about paying MORE than daycare cost for it! I am now a six figure earner and have earned six figures two years in a row with this company. The future is only going to become bigger better and more exciting!
Andrea Hutcheson Jetsetter #7502
1. Build relationships 2. Hostess became team members. 3. Have a 3rd party tool and get them on a 3 way call ASAP. Do not send a bunch of information.
I am originally from Lima, Peru. Came to the US 12 years ago, not knowing the language. Was working 3 part time jobs and going to college full time. Had less than 50 friends on Facebook. Went to a home party and joined in July 2012. Had a vision that even if it took me 10 yrs to earn 10,000 I would still going to stick with paparazzi. Never went to another company or stopped my business. I knew what I wanted and stay consistent doing my DMOS daily. In 2017 I was able to retired my husband and was able to purchase the house of my dream this year. Paparazzi has been a tremendous blessing for me and my family. Don’t give up! It takes time to build relationships.
Kimberly Newsom A-Lister #42277
1.Follow up with potentials on a regular basis. 2. Keep your jewelry in front of people at all times. 3. Share the opportunity with EVERYONE.
I started Paparazzi Dec 31st 2015. I initially was a No! My husband had just had a stroke, and doing anything extra was far from my mind. Then one day my friend Karla Neal asked me to do a basket party. Now that I could do. I took HER jewelry to MY classroom, and sold them all to my fellow team mates. I couldn't believe I had just sold everything. All I said is that the pieces were $5. After that it was a wrap! I have been selling Paparazzi now for 3 years, and have made many accomplishments along the way. That basket party saved my life, and I will forever be grateful for the connections I have made along the way.
Shannon Johnson A-Lister #23208
1. Wear your jewelry everywhere and carry business cards with extra jewelry to give away to potential new team members. (hint: everyone is a potential new team member) 2. Share your Why on social media via posts or FB live. 3. Do an opportunity Q&A via live.
My name is Shannon Johnson. I live in Palmer, Alaska and am Inupiaq Eskimo. I started my Paparazzi adventure in December of 2013. Once I started selling, I didn't stop. In 2016, I earned Dine with the Elite, Rock the Runway, Producer and was one of the first to achieve Life of the Party Platinum. In 2018, I nearly stopped selling and started going live on Facebook. My team blew up as did my sales. In September of that year, I ranked up to Executive Producer and Fashionista in February. This last March we achieved A-Lister. I have been Black Diamond for the last 2 years. I'm just getting started! If I can do this, so can you!
Katrice Walker Clopton Maven A-Lister #52059
1. Asking for customers to refer me to other jewelry lover friends. 2. Sharing my Journey on Facebook and Instagram. 3. Asking
My name is Katrice Walker Clopton. My team is The MVPs of #DestinedforGreatness. As of August 2019, I represent my team as a Maven A-Lister And a 2 time 6 Figure Bling Boss. I began Paparazzi on 8/19/2016. At the time I was depressed, lost, confused, and hopeless, I became a single parent of 3 January 2016 when my husband, at the age of 34 suffered a brain stem stroke that left him unable to speak and no mobility in his body. Ultimately, I had to make a decision to place him in a Nursing Care Facility. Paparazzi came in my life when I was looking for a full time job. It was something for me to do until I found a full time job. Paparazzi in August 2016 became my full time and I’m forever grateful it did. I never officially found That full-time job, Paparazzi became my full time business.
Krystal Kumpula Jetsetter #9867
1. Find out WHY people are interested and focus on that- dont bombard them with statistics- they may not care about the money or whatever! 2. Talk to people on the phone or in person- a message or email is not nearly as personal. 3. Remember quality over quantity- once they have signed up TEACH them how and show them what works.
Michelle Johnnie Jetsetter #1681
1. Ask questions, build relationships and explain how Paparazzi can help them with their life situation. 2. Show how to be successful by SELLING. 3. Follow up and encourage.
When I quit teaching SPED to be a mom, money got tight. I was looking for ways to make money from home. Years later when I had 3 kids, money became even tighter. I was invited to a Paparazzi party, but didn't go because I didn't wear jewelry, didn't have money and didn't know it was only $5. A couple weeks later, I saw a $5 jewelry booth which was Paparazzi and knew that I could share $5 jewelry and it would sell. My first home party was over $500 in sales. At My launch party, I sold over $400 in jewelry and booked 5 parties. I knew I had a great thing - something that would change my family's life. I messaged, called, talked with everyone about making money and growing a team. I kept selling, partying, and sharing. I started making more $ than my husband in my 4th month. Within 10 months, my husband quit a job he didn't like and we pushed harder with Paparazzi. We have lived completely off of Paparazzi for 7 years now. We sell a lot, have a big team and help others improve their life through Paparazzi! It has blessed our lives and others!
Tyronica Carter Luxe Jetsetter #32982
1. My 3 S’s... Sell the jewelry, Share your journey, and they WILL Sign 2. Brand Yourself Always 3. Post daily to show others how much fun your business is
I am a Luxe Jetsetter with Paparazzi and have been in the business for 4 years. I currently have a team of 70,000 team members. I am a former Elementary School Teacher, and because of Paparazzi, I left the field of education 2 years into the business to pursue it full time! My goal was to only make an additional $500/month. That goal was reached in my first month, and from there I knew there was something to this business. I decided to give 100% of myself 100% of the time to this business and teach my team to do the same!
DeBraisha Toney Hale Maven A-Lister #35076
1. Sharing the opportunity with everyone, I believe everyone is a potential customer or business partner! We always say a closed mouth don’t get fed! 2. Following up with those that may hav world me not right now, or no! Things change and and I believe that Success is in the follow up. 3. Showing the world my Paparazzi lifestyle! Letting everyone see that I love Paparazzi and that I am Passionate about what I do. This is truly a great opportunity that changes lives. I want them to see me traveling for and with Paparazzi, wearing my jewelry everyday, spending time with my team, growing myself, and letting others see the true Success in this business.
I began my Paparazzi journey back in May of 2015. I wanted something to call my own and to make about $500 extra monthly to help with the expenses of our first child, Kennedy. I had no idea that Paparazzi would be more then anything I could have ever imagined. I was working as a school Counsleor, already had 3 degrees and decided to go back to school again. My husband and I were building a home, and shortly after, we found out that we were pregnant with our second child, Kendall. At that time, I was growing a team, and loving Paparazzi. The money was coming and I was watching my commission increase. In my first year, I ranked up to ED, and going into the Fall, we advanced to Producer In October and PP that September. I was focused nevertheless, but it was also one of the busiest times of my life. Working full time and building a empire caused for late nights, trainings, early mornings, pushing pass the excuses which are so easy to form, and wanting more for me and my family. With that being said, I stayed focused and me and my team kept moving! Some stayed and some didn’t, but I knew that my goal for me and my team was to become Elite. We hit it in March of 2017, right under 2 years. I never looked back after that and after retiring from being a school Counsleor of 17 years, I know that I made the best decision ever with God leading the way. We have gone on to accomplish 6 Figure Bling Boss two times, secures the Chanel bag, grow a team of over 40,000 and impact lives all over this world. My chapter is still being written in this business and my book is still open, I am looking forward to what will come next but always humble and thankful!!
Melissa Pribozie A-Lister #59492
1. Love what you do 2. Be enthusiastic 3. Ask everyone you meet if they want to change lives and chase dreams!!
I began my paparazzi journey 5 years after I became Disabled loosing my job and a nurse anesthetist! I was only 37 at the time. I had 4 young children and was very defeated, depressed and feeling my life had lost its purpose. I discovered my upline on fb one night doing a live and it was like god was speaking thru her! I watched for 3 months becoming more excited every time! I knew this was the changing moment! I jumped and went for it! Fast forward 3 years and my life has more meaning than it has ever had! Everyday is still a struggle I’m not less disabled but I’m more empowered and positive, and I get to pour into others which is a passion of mine!!
Melissa Cureton Maven A-Lister #21081
1. People are always watching you, be consistent, share your why & let them see your passion for your business. 2. Find out why they are thinking about joining, give them ideas on how they can make it happen. 3. Follow up.
I became a consultant in October 2013, I was a stay at home mom and wanted to be able to make extra money to help out with my families bills and to take my kiddos on fun outings. I found out quickly that it could be so much more than that. People loved the jewelry & it was so much fun sharing it with them. About a year after I became a consultant my husband was without a job and my partying paid our bills. Today my business is my families main source of income, and it has truly changed our lives. I love nothing more than being able to share it with others, helping them see what the opportunity can do for them financially & socially.
Lisa S. Hill A-Lister #19505
1. Share the opportunity with everyone you meet. They will either be a customer or join you on this journey. 2. Always, always FOLLOW UP. 3. Share with them what Paparazzi has done for you.
My name is Lisa Hill, I met my sponsor on Facebook via mutual friend page in July 2013 and asked "What is Paparazzi?" I was then invited to her next event and saw a pair of $5 pearls which led to me spending $50. The following week my family and I went on a cruise, I received so many compliments on my jewelry that when we returned home I called and asked her did she have any new accessories. After spending another $50, she shared with me how I could join the business and be able to purchase inventory for myself at a wholesale price. I joined her August 9, 2013 and have advanced to the rank of A Lister and the recipient of the 6 Figure Bling Boss award for 2018 and 2019. I have since retired from Corporate America after 12 years. I am forever grateful for responding to a stranger on Facebook.
Danielle Dodson Maven A-Lister #76486
1. Show people what Paparazzi is doing for you! Show them your sales! 2. Be your true authentic self, people join you for you! Build relationships. 3. Customers make the best consultants. Talk about the opportunity constantly, you never know who is listening!
My name is Danielle Dodson. I joined Paparazzi in May 2017, having never heard of the company before, I saw a post on Facebook about the opportunity! I joined that day using my light bill money for my starter kit! Before Paparazzi, I was a bartender & assistant manager of a restaurant, I had worked in restaurants for 15 years, constantly struggling to make ends meet. When I saw $5 jewelry, I thought "Yea maybe I can make some extra money for bills with this" and yes I did! 5 months later I quit my full time job and continued to hustle my business. Now, I can honestly say that Paparazzi has changed my life, no more struggles, no more debt, no more bad credit, and paved a new way for my families future and I hope to be able to help many others do the same.
Tara Todd A-Lister #43795
1. Reach out to Everyone! Customers who register on your website, customers who order from your website. 2. If you do events, get contact info for customers at your booth. Talk to everyone you meet about the opportunity. 3. Look for your best customers, they’re usually become your strongest consultants!
I joined in February 2016 just as a way to earn a couple extra $100 a month for my family. Paparazzi was pretty much unheard of where I’m from, at that time. I hosted a Facebook party before I joined and the sales from that party were phenomenal! It was at that moment I knew I had to be part of this company. I sold everything not nailed down in order to have enough money to purchase the $499 kit. Within one week, I sold all but 10 pieces of my kit. I had no sales experience in my past, other than a part time job in a resale shop. I’ve had a law enforcement background for 22 years. When I began with Paparazzi, I didn’t feel like I had a passion for anything. I had given all my time to raising my family and my job. Once I started with Paparazzi, I found my passion again, something I LOVED doing! Joining this company has been one of the best decisions I’ve made. It has afforded me opportunities I never would have had otherwise. It has provided more my family in so many ways. I’ve made some wonderful friends and have learned so much about the business and myself. I’m grateful for the group of women and men who are on my team and making this journey with me.
Erika Janet Vargas Maven A-Lister #99607
1. Get out of you comfort zone . 2. Friend new people every single place you go make sure they follow you (See First) . 3. Followup until they say NO
I Joined Paparazzi September 19, 2017 never would had thought that day I had made one of the best decisions of my life. My husband and I had just moved to San Antonio, Tx 4 hours away from my hometown Alton ,Tx . I was working full time in corporate America and was in Grad school full time . Meaning I barely had time for myself and to visit my family. Therefore, I fell in a really bad depression! I was missing fun and confidence in my live so I was looking for something fun to do so I took the leap of faith and ran with this opportunity! I was basically having so much with it that all I wanted to do was to receive a new box and go live . I would literally get a box and go live . I did that repeatedly and doing that helped me achieve Diamond life of the Party my first and second year in Paparazzi consecutively. Our Blessed Dazzling Superstars became Executive Producer team (Elite Status ) In 4 months from starting , the following month we became a Fashionista team . God has blessed us with an amazing team we them ranked up to A- Lister and we currently hold the rank of Maven A-Lister in just 23 months In the company .We’ve also have obtained Bling Boss status for the second year ! My husband and I were able to retire corporate America at ages 27&28 years old , we were able to pay all our credits cards ,we were able to purchase our first dream home , recently purchased my dream car , we have earned 7 free trips. One of my favorite moments have been achieving The Erika Zi piece name after me for 2018 !!However, the best we’ve gained from Paparazzi has been confidence , my $5 family , my time I decide how to use it , freedom , happiness and much more . Paparazzi is a true blessings that just keeps giving and keeps getting better each day! As for me and my Superstars we are on a mission to spread hope everywhere we go ! Thank you 💖⭐️💋
Alejandra Pagan A-Lister #68925
1. Be enthusiastic 2. Believe in your product 3. Talk to EVERYONE about your business
I am a former healthcare professional of 17 years who never worked Network Marketing before. I am also a single mom of 2, work my business full time and I constantly strive to have my priorities on check so that I can "balance" my life/work. I love the platform we have with our business. Grateful to be a part of this journey.
Angie Powell Maven A-Lister #65713
1. Sell the jewelry- people want to see you having fun. 2.Be a human- have a real conversation without overloading people with information. 3. Follow up- reach out to potentials weekly!
I started paparazzi and hit elite while maintaining 3 jobs, a home, and 3 children. Anyone can do this!!
Hunter Matthew Newell A-Lister #170156
1. Get all potential consultants on a phone call... it’s more personal that way. 2. Don’t try to be too professional... be yourself, be real, and relatable. 3. Tell your story, the reason WHY you do Paparazzi, and your fears before joining and when you joined.
My name is Hunter Matthew Newell, I joined this amazing company on April 9th, 2018. I run my amazing business, Royalty Bling Bosses Inc., with my partner, Andrew Thompson. I am also the founder and leader of the amazing team, The Royalty Bling Bosses Team. This company has completely changed our lives... since joining Paparazzi, we have now become Elite consultants, achieved financial freedom, and retired from corporate America!!! Never in my wildest dreams could I ever imagine $5 jewelry could change our lives and OUR world completely.... $5 jewelry may not change THE world but we believe those who wear it will! I wear it and I certainly WILL $5 at a time....
Dawn Ortiz A-Lister #7617
1. Share your enthusiasm and love for what you do and that will become infectious . People will want to know what is this all about that has her always excited and happy! 2. Respond to inquiries in a very timely manner. The faster you can respond to someone the better. You don’t know how many other consultants they have also reached out to. 3. Be as transparent as you can be sharing information and sharing yourself with others. Be relatable.
I joined Paparazzi in July of 2012 and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! I have a daughter who has chronic Illnesses and required many doctor visits and lots of attention. I needed a way to earn income from home without having a traditional job. When I began my Paparazzi business I was a single mom recently divorced after 18 years of in an abusive marriage. My kids and I found ourselves struggling on food stamps and starting from scratch. After my first month with Paparazzi I immediately saw the potential to grow with this company! I knew this was something amazing I had found. I knew to change our current circumstances I had to immerse myself In all things Paparazzi so I learned as much as I could. Fast forward 7 years Not only has Paparazzi allowed me to work from home it has bought me a new home! I have gone on over 10 free trips with the company! I had a necklace named after me in 2016. I have reached Life of the Party Diamond twice. I have been able to retire my fiancé from his secular work and he now works Paparazzi with me full time. I am debt free and most recently I became a 6 Figure Bling Boss! I truly have gone from food stamps to 6 figures! I am so grateful everyday that I found this company and saw the big picture of what it could do for me and my family. I am so thankful I’m able to help other families change their lives by starting their own businesses just as mine has been changed.
Elisa Hernandez Jetsetter #65097
1. Sharing the Opportunity as much as possible. 2. Follow - up with everyone and anyone who has shown interest until you get a defiant NO. 3. Stay consistent in your business people are watching to see how serious you take your business.
This company has changed my life forever. Paparazzi was started just so I can afford my medical bills and now its help me do that and so much more. We have built a sister/brotherhood all over the world and continue to grow in our business and our personal life. The founders really care about each and every person in this company. We don't have to worry about working 40 years for 40 hours a week for someone who will allow us to retire with nothing to show for it.
Krystal Glenn Maven A-Lister #42104
1) Be yourself! People will relate to YOU! 2) Focus on relationships, not recruits. Building strong relationships with people will make them more loyal to you! Get to know them and let them know some about you! 3) Give people a reason to WANT to join you! You shouldn't have to beg, people should see the fun and success you're having and want to know more.
When I started Paparazzi I was a struggling single momma, working 4 different jobs, living with my two boys in my parents basement. Weekly trips to the food pantry and food stamps are what I relied on to help when money was tight. I struggled silently with depression and extreme anxiety. I took a leap of faith and spent my Christmas shopping money to buy the $99 kit. Back then, it wasn't a thing to go live selling and my first teammates came to me about joining, they saw the positive change in me and the fun I was having with home and Facebook parties. Once Facebook live blew up, I started going live at 10 pm after I got off from work every night. Team trainings were done while I cleaned the bathrooms at work. I quit my jobs after being with the company just 10 months and never looked back. Over the past 3 1/2 yrs, we have went through plenty of failures and triumphs. But I refused to give up! We are now 6 figure Bling Bosses, two years in a row! Paparazzi has paid for countless trips, 2 brand new cars, tuition for our boys to attend private school, donations for Hurricane victims, and so much more now that both my wife and I work this business full time. We relocated from St. Louis, MO to FL a year ago and opened a store here to showcase this amazing jewelry! I am proof that $5 jewelry can change your life if you work hard and stay persistent!
Important Note: We have spent countless hours on this website and have done our best to be in accordance with the policies and procedures. However, if you find that something is incorrect, please email us to let us know of the error so we are able to fix it.
Also, if you have any ideas to make the website better, we would love the suggestions!
Most importantly, please do your own due diligence and research for questions you might have or contact Paparazzi for clarification.