When choosing a business name, the following are some suggestions to take into consideration:
- Try to come up with a name that is about you or something catchy.
- Google the name to ensure it is not already being used or it doesn't pull up something inappropriate.
- Think about words that are easy to remember and spell.
- Be careful about using Paparazzi in your business name because you are not allowed to have people think you are Corporate. We recommend you avoid this by not putting Paparazzi in your name at all.
- Using your own personal name is fine as well.
- Also click here to see a list of words that describe jewelry.
Some Words to Help You Brainstorm