Bingo Home Parties
While everyone finishes choosing their accessories, we total up the Hostess Rewards and select that amount from the amazing pieces to be included in the Bingo pile. Paparazzi's policies and procedures says you need to give 10% Hostess Rewards to the Hostess. With the Bingo party, you take the pieces you would have given for Hostess Rewards and use them as the pieces for the Bingo pile.
- P&P 6.8 - Adherence to Hostess Rewards Program: "All Consultants are obligated to offer a 10% credit to the Hostess for the retail sales generated at their hosted party - preferably to be selected out of the inventory at the party. Hostesses of online parties will choose from current online inventory before the party is closed. The credit amount is determined from Retail Sales (not profit), and is exchanged for Retail Price ($5 USD)."
Many consultants are generous and give more than the required amount of Hostess Rewards, which is entirely up to you. They do this to help excite the Hostess or participants; because the more excited they are, the more sales are generated and a higher energy environment for everyone. Other things we've done to help bring excitement and add to the Bingo pot is putting in a piece or two for just having the party and add an additional piece for every 10 buying customers at the party into the Bingo pot. This will hopefully get everyone excited to bring more friends and have more jewelry in the pile to win.
- For example, if 20 customers attend our party all buying 4 pieces each, the total would be $400 or 80 pieces sold). We would select 11 pieces to be used for the bingo pile (8 pieces = Hostess Rewards or 10% of pieces sold from the party, 1 piece = party being held, 2 pieces = piece per 10 customers that show up rule and 20 customers showed up).
We like to select amazing, sought after pieces to help create excitement for those participating. We have also told the winner if they want to trade the piece they won with something else they are more than welcome. We place all 11 pieces on the table and start the Bingo party. You can operate this part however you like, but we normally do a piece of jewelry per round and the following are basic steps of how we play:
- For the first round, everyone decides how many tickets they would like to play.
- They tear off each ticket and keep the other half.
- The Consultant that draws the winning ticket gets to pick their accessory of choice.
- All the remaining tickets from that round are thrown away and the next round begins.
- This excitement continues until all the jewelry is awarded.